- Cast is an ideal class of acrylic to use when fabricating. This includes drilling, polishing, gluing etc.
- Most cut pieces will require a saw cut that may take off 1/8 of an inch from the length and width. Special requests can be made for additional fees.
- Tolerances vary greatly in this type of acrylic.
- Paper masked. 60″ x 96″ and 72″ x 96″ sheets also available.
- Cut sizes are roughly cut. Exact measurements can be purchased at an additional cost
This cell-cast sheet has many applications ranging from display, furniture and fabrication. It is a higher grade then the extruded sheet and comes in wide variety if colors and thicknesses.