Petersen Brothers Plastics was incorporated in 1943 by Jim & Earl Petersen. With metal being in such short supply due to World War II, Jim & Earl learned how to fabricate acrylic and came up with a line of household items & jewelry that sold well and from there Petersen Brothers was born.
From the late 1960s to the 1990s the company was run by Kenneth J Petersen and the company grew by becoming a full line acrylic distributor.
From the 2000s to the present, the company is now run by the three brothers of Ken, Kevin, & Keith Petersen. Together, they invested to insure that Petersen Brothers are leaders in the industry. This has allowed the Petersen Brothers to continue providing the quality that customers come to expect.
2929 N. Pulaski Rd Chicago, IL 60641
Email / Phone / Fax
Ph. (773) 286-5666
Fx. (773) 286-5888